- Design for purpose-built 6,000sqm + Headquater building to BREEAM Excellent standard, inclusive of welfare, restaurant, library and conferencing suites
- Refurbishment of 1970’s office building inclusive of redesign of 12,000sqm of accommodation comprising offices, restaurent, gymnasium and locker facilities, training and conferencing suite, armoury and specialist stores.
- Proposals included major plant replacement and building fabric upgrades to achieve over 60% CO2 reduction and enhanced thermal, acoustic and security requirements
- Multiple building refurbishment projects for Local Authorities to create bespoke public facing areas as well as staff ofice, meeting and welfare accommodation from £1m to £5m.
- Offices for Today and Tomorrow – numerous clients assisted to the transition of new ways of working and the creation of alternative working and interaction zones to enable a more productive use of floor space. This includes a 20+ year tenure with a Blue Chip Pharmaceutical company to assist with space planning, design and creation of innovative and ‘Agile’ working enviroments for the 21st century.
- Meeting, conferencing and support facilities. Comprehensive knowledge of lighting, video conferencing and presentation systems to create formal and informal facilities.